Date: August 25, 2019
“All over the world, people are starting to get excited about a theory concerning buried buildings. The theory is that at some point in human history – probably two or three hundred years ago – there was an enormous global disaster that partially buried buildings in great cities around the world, but we’re never told about it, and it’s effectively been erased from history. Does that sound crazy to you? We imagine it probably does, but then we invite you to look a little deeper. There’s evidence of buried buildings not only in Russia, but in many famous cities around the world, and the official explanation as to why they look the way they do leaves a lot to be desired.”
Date: August 25, 2019
“This is the August 14, 2019 FULL FREE EPISODE of VICE News Tonight on HBO
11:45 Project Dunkelfeld is one of the only programs of its kind whose aim is to help pedophiles manage their sexual attraction to children and promote help-seeking behavior to encourage these people to seek therapy.”
|Sub-Blog Archive | M.A. Net
Date: August 24, 2019
I think for most of us, the practical standouts will be ORU KAYAK INLET, LAVARIO, PETIT PLI and maybe the ROLL ‘N GO.
I don’t have a pool, but the POOLPROJEKT would be neat to go with one.
ROLL ‘N GO – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DX3J7C6
LAVARIO – https://lavariowasher.com/
WAVEFLYER – https://www.electronautic.com.au/
PETIT PLI – https://shop.petitpli.com/
CARNIVAL SKYRIDE –
POOLPROJEKT – https://www.poolprojekt.de
SPIKEMATE – http://www.spikemate.com“
Date: August 24, 2019
“It’s possible that this is one of the smallest homes that we have visited on the show so far and yet without doubt it is one of the most spectacular in it’s design. Japan is a country already world-famous for it’s small space designs, and so it should come as no surprise that when Japanese master-craftsman Tagami Haruhiko turned his attention towards the tiny house movement, amazing things would happen.”
SUB-BLOG ARCHIVE – FRONTIER SERIES
Date: August 23, 2019
“Police officers are the order of any country. In movies, they chase the worst criminals, conduct interrogations, and, of course, they save people. But is this all this true? And how do these things really happen?
Btw, have you ever engaged in a pleasant conversation with a police officer who stopped you on the road? If you have, then you’ve probably given them a lot of useful info without even realizing it. The police have much more up their sleeves than you might think, and a superhero arsenal is just one of many of those things! So here are the most interesting facts about the dangerous work that policemen do. Most people probably have no idea about these crazy facts.
– When you’re stopped by a police officer who’s accusing you of something, you’d better recall your alibi, and fast.
– Police officers touch the trunk or tail light of your car when they pull you over. This way, the officer is leaving their fingerprints on your car. They would serve as evidence if something happened to the officer during your conversation.
– Before an intersection or among tall buildings, the “yelp” mode, which has a faster beat, is used because it bounces off the surrounding walls better. The “hi-lo” mode can be used in different situations, but it’s generally reserved for dense traffic.
– The “cops love donuts” stereotype has become so omnipresent that many police officers even stay away from donut shops at all costs not to feed the myth.
– They have a legal right to do it by lying in your face. The only thing they’re not allowed to do is making your confession involuntary.
– In the US, if 911 receives a call that potentially requires immediate action, they will send out a SWAT team that will first break down the door and put everyone on the floor, and only then ask questions.
– The thin blue line is a sign to all the members of the police out there that here’s a supporter. The police actually have a sort of brotherhood.
– As soon as one of them gets into trouble, others will try to get them out of there.
– They’ll have everything from handcuffs and a radio to a whole arsenal needed to take down criminals on the run.
– In fact, like almost everyone else, they have to do lots of boring things. Filing documents, filling in some blanks, compiling reports, and so on.
– If you have a friend in the police, you’d be surprised at how much they already know about you — even if you didn’t tell them anything.
– It’s a common belief that most police officers are quite cynical. Well, in truth, the same can be said about any professional working with people on a daily basis.”