Principles of Living an Ethical Life
– If you wish for empathy, start by giving some.
– Look towards the positives and the possibilities.
– Value and respect both yourself and others.
– Define yourself, and live by your own definition.
– Remember that for all things extracted and imposed, there is consequence.
– Be honest to all people, including yourself.
– Extend grace, and build a world around you which supports it.
– Learn to see through other people’s eyes.
– Know that you do not know everything, and behave accordingly.
– Talk with people…Listen…Determine to understand.
– Build bridges…Don’t burn them.
– Know yourself, and the issues which impact upon your life.
– Be kind…Respect life and balance.
– Value difference…Diversity is strength.
– Seek the wisdom of others.